2012/12/10

Time for... Wine & Fireplace (2)


Hi! It feels cozy at home this evening after four days on holidays, isn’t it?
I’d like to share with you some photographs of the own summerhouse of one of the masters of the 20th century architecture and design, ArneJacobsen.

 
Some of the most popular designs and mass-produced and sold all around the world, are the ‘Ant’ and ‘Egg’ chairs, I’m sure you know them. But he made great designs for fabrics, furniture, lamps, almost everything.

And when he decided to build his summer house, he created a large and curved living room, a nice and warm space in two levels, where I wanted to notice the singular fireplace. 


 
It’s easy to imagine how you could feel sitting right there and enjoying a glass of wine… Any suggestion? I would choose one of my favorites and the healthiest wine I know… Rioja, of course.
 
Image from the Bodegas Santalba Web-site
 
Santalba, It’s made from organic grapes only by natural techniques to obtain this rich, fruity, full bodied and healthy wine with the highest concentration of antioxidants and Resveratrol naturally enhanced.

Enjoy it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario