2012/12/14

more of... wine and fireplace time (3)


What do you think about these pictures?


 

They are from my summer holidays in Cantabria. I shot them at the Sobrellano Palace (1888) in Comillas, an amazing Neo-gothic building with English XIXth influence I was thrilled to visit last summer.
Those fire-places are from the grand salon, the dinning room and the children's place of the Palace.

This is an impressive old photo of the construction process.


And, as usual, I want to pair this antique fire-places with a wine, but this time I’ve chosen the wine that we uncork every summer before we go on holidays… And Sparkling Italian one: Muscat.
This is a sweet and low in alcohol wine, produced in Asti, North- Italy, perfect for a desert or an appetizer.
Now Bodegas Ochoa, a spanish winery produces a Moscato wine, here in Navarra, I will taste it and I'll tell you...
Cheers!
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario